OJAS Registration, One Time Registration (OTR)- Register, Login @ojas.gujarat.gov.in:- System for submitting applications for jobs online OJAS is the official portal that the government has released and is responsible for maintaining. OJAS is an acronym that stands for “Online Job Application System” for applications to government jobs. You have the ability to view the various notifications that have been released regarding jobs.
You can submit your application for the most recent employment using the official website that the government has built for the purpose of accepting such submissions. It is to submit an application for the jobs listed in the notices that were released. Those who satisfy the requirements for eligibility can submit their applications online using this website. It is the official website where you may get the call letter, the online application form, and the result of the examination. Additionally, you have the ability to print the call letter through this portal.
This article explains the complete details about the Gujarat OJAS One Time Registration (OTR), Step by Step Guide to Register One Time Job Application Online, Login Procedure on the Official Portal.
Gujarat OJAS One Time Registration (OTR) Apply Online
Let us examine the steps involved in registering for the Gujarat OJAS One Time Registration (OTR) online, which are outlined in the following paragraphs.
- You can submit an application for employment online by going to the official website and looking at the most recent job postings there.
- You are about to be redirected to the main website of the Online Job Application System, which is more commonly referred to as OJAS.
- You should be able to locate the option to register for the Online Job Application System directly beneath the organization’s official emblem at this time (OJAS).
- You need only to click on it.
- You will receive all of the necessary rules as well as the basic terms and conditions of registration with this document.
- Both Gujarati and English are used in the writing, with English serving as the dominant language. As a direct consequence of this, you shouldn’t have any kind of trouble reading it.
- After you’ve finished reading it, make sure to click the “I Agree” button at the very bottom of the page.
- You will now be taken to the Online Job Application System OJAS Gujarat, where you will finish the procedure for registering a single time.
- You will now be prompted to submit your personal information. Please do so when prompted. Before continuing, you must first provide your personal information, which includes your name, the name of your father or spouse, the name of your mother, your date of birth, your gender, and whether or not you are married.
- Enter your caste, as well as the number on your caste certificate, the caste certificate for the location to which it belongs, and the certificate number for the layer that is not creamy.
- The following stage requires you to supply information about your means of communication. This includes details such as your current and permanent addresses, as well as the state, district, taluka, and pin codes for both of your addresses, if you have more than one. If your present address is also your permanent address, then you should use the same information for both of your addresses in any other circumstance.
- After that, I’d appreciate it if you could provide me your email address and mobile phone number. Make sure you merely provide your phone number and email address.
- Now that the introductions are out of the way, you will be questioned about your athletic accomplishments, and you will be expected to provide a suitable response.
- Now, please indicate whether or not you have a physical disability, along with any other information that may be pertinent.
- Choose yes or no from the corresponding drop-down option depending on whether or not you are a veteran or a widow.
- Now, select the language that you are most fluent in.
- Now would be a good time to submit your picture, but keep in mind that the maximum file size allowed is 16 kilobytes. Don’t forget to keep this in the back of your mind.
- You will shortly receive a one-time password to the mobile phone number that you gave earlier in this process.
- After entering the one-time password, proceed to the next step of saving your changes by clicking the “Save” button. The one-time registration number will be displayed on the screen when you click the green button located at the bottom of the page. You have been requesting that this button do this.
- To keep a record of it for future use, choose the “print” and “save” options.
- When you select the print option, the registration form, which contains your photo as well as your name and other personal details, will be displayed to you. It is very much like having a digital copy of the official registration form stored on your personal computer.
- After saving it, you should return to the tab you were previously on, select an online application, and then apply for the position.
- Make your selection from the available departments using the drop-down menu.
- Now, select the Apply option from the drop-down menu located on the right-hand side of the screen by clicking the green button there.
- On the screen that follows, look for a button labelled “Apply Now” and click on it.
You will now be required to submit both your one-time registration number and your date of birth in order to continue.
- Select the OTR (one-time registration) option from the menu that drops down to submit an application using this method.
- After then, the rest of the information is displayed immediately based on the details that you entered throughout the earlier phases of the process.
- There is only one field that needs to be filled out, and that is your educational background (tenth grade, high school diploma, or diploma). You are required to enter the percentage, as well as the institution and testing body, the state, and the passing year.
- Make a decision regarding the testing location you want to use.
- This is the process that must be followed in order to register for the first time.
Visit the official website to register for the Gujarat One Time Job Application if you are one of the many people who are interested in applying.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding OJAS Gujarat Registration
Where can I find the Online Job Application System’s homepage on the official website?
The Online Job Application System for jobs in Gujarat can be accessed through the website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in, which is the official website for the system.
What is the purpose of the Online job Application System located on the official website?
The official web gateway of the online job application system enables users to submit their resumes and apply for available positions. Those individuals who have satisfied the requirements for eligibility can submit their applications online using this website. It is the official website where you may get the call letter, the online application form, and the result of the examination. Through this site, you are additionally able to print the call letter.
On the Gujarat Online Job Application Official Portal, is it possible for me to obtain further information?
Yes, the information regarding the application fee will be provided on the OJA Gujarat Portal for anyone who access it online.
On the official website of Online Job Application Gujarat, is it possible for me to obtain the Call Letters online?
Yes, individuals who access OJAS Gujarat online will be required to download their call letters from the organization’s official website.